I Want to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift, but I Also Want to Get Laser Lipolysis on my Abdomen? (photo)

I plan on getting 6 sessions of laser lipolysis next month and the brazilian butt lift surgery next year. Will the lack of fat on my abdomen affect the quality of my butt lift? (I have quite big thighs and slight love handles) Thanks in advance

I Want to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift, but I Also Want to Get Laser Lipolysis on my Abdomen?

+1

What I do not understand is WHAT laser lipo are you getting. Smart Lipo is ONE operation NOT 6??? Very confused with your understanding. In your case I would do lipo first on all areas followed by Smart lipo Y+TRIPLEX while the tech was processing the fat for transfer. Than injection the fat in many planes. But that is just my way. Maybe you should seek additional in person consults. To me something sounds wrong. 

Brazilian Butt Lift Requires More Fat Than Most Anticipate

+1

My advise is simple: Cancel your 6 sessions of laser Lipolysis and use this money for your Brazilian Butt Lift surgery. That way there is only one procedure that will accomplish all of your liposuction needs. Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also of  the fat that is transferred not all survives. In other words from you photos you may require all of the fat to achieve your goals of buttock augmentation.

Web reference: http://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body/buttock-augmentation/

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Why waste your money on 6 sessions of laser lipolysis? Does not work.

You are ideal candidate right now for liposuction abdomen, flanks and may be lower back and fat transfer to the buttocks.

As higher fat losen as less butts projections

+1

it is very unconvenant to realize first the laser surgery it is much better to realize lipo and BB augmentation at same surgery, besides  with laser surgery the fat gets unuseful( for grafting purposes) always better traditional lipoextraction way

Mexico Plastic Surgeon