I want to have a Brazilian Butt Lift, but I'm only about a size 5, 140lbs at 5'9. Am I a candidate?

What is the ideal weight for me n would it be cheaper being that I dont need liposuction?

Are you a BBL candidate?

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Too thin for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
You would need an in-person consultation to determine if you are a good BBL candidate. You need to have donor fat. I perform 6-8 BBLs per week and many of my patients are very thin - and most have been turned down by other surgeons who said there was not enough fat. The results have been excellent. Make sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can show you over 100 of his/her own before and after photos. You should not select the surgeon based on price. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Ideal weight for BBL

+1
There is no ideal weight for a Brazilian butt lift.  It is best to evaluate you in person to see if you have adequate fat deposits for a BBL.

+1
I perform the BBL on thinner women frequently with very good results.

I also perform buttock implants as well.

I would find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs both to achieve your goals.