I Want to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift but I Heard It Goes Away in Time, Is This True?

i wanted to get it but can i work out and stuff and still have my butt not go down, i want to have a nice slimmer body with a ounder buttÉ what would be my options

Fat Grafting Gives Long Lasting Brazilian Butt Lift Results

It is expected and normal that some of the fat injected will resorb over the first 6 months. In my experience, the amount that resorbs is 20% - 30%. The remainder should be long lasting. That is why we try to overcorrect at the time of initail fat grafting..

Denver Plastic Surgeon