Want Big Natural Looking Implants W/ Under Boob Crease? (photo)

21 y.o. 34A bra w/ waist @ 24in & hips @ 32in & a decent sized behind. I'm looking into getting BA, but want to have a very natural looking full D cup breasts w/ the look of weight. I want a very gradual slope, fuller towards the bottom, & have a fold under my breasts. I want to know if that is possible at all with implants & the existing tissue I have. Also wondering if implants can look fuller @ the top if I wear a bra, if the volume will act like real breast tissue & round up top w/ support.

Achieving Desired Results with Breast Augmentation Surgery?

+2

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Your goals are clear, and I think you can have a similar (but not exact) look. Maybe better!

+2

Thanks for including photos; they always help us give better answers, just as personal physical examination gives even better information to us, and allows us to give excellent advice to you!

Kate Upton's breasts are certainly a worthy goal, but your own anatomy (you have pretty breasts, but obviously smaller and more youthful in position and "perkiness") will undoubtedly yield good (even spectacular) results that won't be exactly like Kate's or any other goal photograph--you will be the "next page" in the swimsuit edition.

You should schedule one or more consultations with ABPS-certified plastic surgeons who have extensive experience with breast augmentation (do over 100 per year for lots of years) and look at plenty of before and after photographs of the surgeons' actual work. Properly-performed breast augmentation can give you truly wonderful results, and time and gravity will give you more of a teardrop ("heavy") look. Fullness "on top" is indeed achievable with a brassiere, especially if you have soft natural breasts capable of being shaped by bra or clothing choices! For more information, click on the web reference link below. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

You desire Full, Natural looking breasts?

+1

You are an excellent for a breast augmentation. Using smooth round gel implants will give you that natural look and feel that you are requesting. You will need a full evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine how big you can go, as this depends on measurements as well as stretching ability of your skin. Make sure to select a plastic surgeon who specializes in breast augmentation and has experience with all implant types - including the new form-stable and highly-cohesive anatomic shaped gel implants.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Your goals are reasonable

+1

Hello. Your goals are definitely reasonable and although your breasts will not look EXACTLY like Kate Upton’s you can get an amazing result. As far as breast implants being able to fill out at the top with the right bra, they absolutely can. I would schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for more information.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Want Big Natural Looking Implants W/ Under Boob Crease

+1

You have very nice youthful breasts.  An augmentation should give you a great result probably better than Kate Upton's breasts. Please consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon for your goals.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Achieving breast augmentation goals.

+1

Thank you for the photos.  It looks like you are a good candidate for this operation, and should get a very nice result. Your breasts will settle in over time, further they will continue to age with you.  They may be quite perky at first, and then may give you more of that weight look you describe.  remember you are not make of wood or clay and that your tissue is a variable in all of this. Make sure your board certified plastic surgeon knows your thoughts.    

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Options for results in breast augmentation

+1

The best way to think of breast augmentation with implants is your breasts with their characteristics looking 1-2 cup sizes larger than what you started with but with the same characteristics. Implants are just pillows and if they are to fit and look right, they need to be sized properly, positioned properly (under the pectoralis muscle), and healed in that position. Since you look like a full A cup in a 32 inch chest, you can expect to look like a full C cup with a high profile saline-filled or gel-filled implant that matches the internal width of your breast. The number of cc's is looked up after measuring your width and choosing a forward profile. If too large an implant is chosen or you think you can just choose the size/shape/characteristics of your breast, then you are a setup for a poor outcome. 

If you want the full upper pole look after the procedure, you can achieve it with a pushup type bra, but a full D cup size in one operation is unrealistic and breasts do not naturally have a full upper pole without an implant if there is no bra pushing them up. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Kate Upton Breasts

+1

Dear Pinned,

Your goals are likely achievable in terms of the full D cup volume.  As far as the natural "weight", perhaps not as likely, at least initially.  Immediately after breast augmentation the implants tend to sit high on the chest wall.  Over a six month period as the skin relaxes and stretches the implants descend and create more of that weighted look that you mention.  Your breasts are nearly perfectly symmetric and after surgery they will likely remain nearly perfectly symmetric and larger...i.e. a VERY nice result.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Natural looking breasts

+1

Your breasts are a bit tighter, more perky than the model's photo. With that in mind I think you might not get quite as much natural weight as you describe. But your breasts are very attractive and you should get  a great result. Since you want a very natural look, I might caution you from choosing too large an implant. My guess, with knowing your dimensions, is that an implant around 350cc would work well. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Breast augmentation

+1

Certainly aspects of what you want can be achieved, Your breasts can look similar in volume but may not achieve the same shape because your anatomy is different from hers.