I Want to Do a Benelli Lift with High Profile Silicone Gel Implants to a Full D? (photo)

I am a small C right now.....I am looking to be a dull D with a slight lift, I dont want them extrmemly up high....I would like my nipple to stay the same but maybe a hair smaller. The only lift I will consider is the benelli lift. I wasnt high prrofile smooth silicone gel implants. Please I would appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!

Augmentation Lift with minimal scarring.

+1

I think an augmentation with moderate or high profile implants would increase your size to the desired D cup, and would also raise your nipple height somewhat.  A periareolar (Benelli) mastopexy would decrease the width of the areolae, but the diameter might stretch over time in response to a large implant.  All the incisional scars can be camouflaged at the areolar border between the 2 different skin colors.  I have found the "round block" interlocking suture technique for the periareolar suture to maintain the areolar size more reliably.

Lift plus aug

+1

I think you are a great candidate for this.i would probably go with moderate profile silicone gel implants.

Web reference: http://beautybybrueck.com

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Circumareola lift and implants

+1

Based solely on your pictures, you look like a good candidate for a lift and implants. To prevent your areola from stretching too significantly a circumareola lift with permanent suture would be a good idea.

Benelli Mastopexy With Silicone Implants Appears To Be The Way To Go

+1

Given the pictures you presented us and your comments, I would recommend a transaxillary subpectoral breast augmentation followed by a Benelli mastopexy to allow your breast tissue to move up to the implant while the areolar is made slightly smaller.  Since the entire Benelli operation rests on a single suture around the areola (round block technique), you need to take the tension off the suture for a minimum of 6 months.  Therefore, since you are getting relatively large breast implants and since there will be a lot of tension on the suture, I recommend wearing a very supportive bra, worn day and night, for 3-6 months after your augmentation/lift.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

A sub mammary textured high profile breast implant with or with out a areolar reduction would be best

+1

It appears that your nipples are not particularly low but that you have a volume problem with the bottom of your breast. Since you have adequate breast tissue in the upper pole of your breast then a peri areolar incision and a sub mammary textures high profile gel implant would be best for you. If you are desiring to have smaller nipple areolar complexes then a peri areolar mastopexy would be a reasonable addition. 

Lift with high profile implants

+1

One of the concerns with choosing a breast implant is whether or not it is the right fit for the size of the chest.  I've have had many patients that came in with their minds set on a certain type of implant because a friend told them to use this or that implant, or that they tried out a sample implant and thought they looked good with it.  I always discuss with my patients why I would or would not choose a certain implant.  Make sure your board certified plastic surgeon discusses this with you to your understanding.

A problem with Benelli lifts done with a simultaneous augmentation is that oftentimes the areaola will expand beyond the Benelli stitch.  I have seen patients from other surgeons where the areola expanded to cover a significant amount of the breast.  These are very hard to fix without removing or downsizing the implant.  But most of the time there is a slight stretching or widening than what was seen prior to the surgery.

Lift with implants

+1

Dear Roxana.  If you want your areolas smaller and the nipples lifted slightly, the get the peri-areolar mastopexy.  I've had many women with similar breast shape as you refuse the lift and they looked fine.  The areolas did get a little larger, but otherwise they were pleased because they didn't have any scars on their breasts.  You can always come back and have the lift done later if you want.  As far a the implant syle, that is typically determined by your breast measurements.  At least in the photos you have here, it looks to me like the high profile implants would be too narrow for your frame.  They would sit too far apart and widen your cleavage gap.  Be sure to review these things with your surgeon before surgery so you're not surprised after you have it done.

Web reference: http://www.naturallookingresults.com

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Periareolar lift with implant

+1

By your photo and description, this plan could be appropriate for your goals. Sometimes finding a photo of someone with the breast shape and size you want will be helpful for your surgeon also.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation - Benelli

+1

Your question is a bit confusing however my recommendation would be to perform a Benelli periareolar breast lift  with a High Profile breast implant.  The High Profile implant will counter-act the slight flattening effect of the Benelli Periareolar lift.