I want a beautiful face but am at a loss as to what I need to do to accomplish this. Can you help?

Nose is a little wide, has a droopy tip, and a bulbous long tip. Chin isn't pointy and is wide. I feel it's masculine. I have droopy lids. Want bigger eyes. Weird creases near my nose/undereye. Feel free things I may have overlooked to accomplish my goal of having a beautiful face. I feel I have a good foundation but my face is a little crude. Not well defined and sometimes creases make me look tired (=_=). Also when I try to smile it's like my mouth is too small because I can't have a big smile.

Jenny, We Need Some Pictures

+1
Jenny,

In facial plastics, there are many options to improve your areas of concerns.  As a facial plastic surgeon, it is difficult to answer these questions without pictures.  Additionally, you may want to ask a series of more detailed question instead of multiple broad questions.  You will likely get quality answers this way.  

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial surgery options.

+1
I will need to see photos to give a proper answer to your question. Face forward and profile photos are preferred for evaluation.