I want a beautiful face but am at a loss as to what I need to do to accomplish this. Can you help?

Nose is a little wide, has a droopy tip, and a bulbous long tip. Chin isn't pointy and is wide. I feel it's masculine. I have droopy lids. Want bigger eyes. Weird creases near my nose/undereye. Feel free things I may have overlooked to accomplish my goal of having a beautiful face. I feel I have a good foundation but my face is a little crude. Not well defined and sometimes creases make me look tired (=_=). Also when I try to smile it's like my mouth is too small because I can't have a big smile.

Improving Your Look

Dear jennylopezvelez,

Some of your analysis of your face is correct, but other pieces are misguided. It has been proven that the following features comprise an attractive female face:
Short upper lip
High cheekbones
Small nose
Short distance between the chin and mouth
Large eyes, widely spaced apart
Fine jawline
Petite chin

Rest assured, there remedies to your concerns. I suggest you consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon and utilize a surgeon whose office provides 3-D Imaging technology.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jenny, We Need Some Pictures

Jenny,

In facial plastics, there are many options to improve your areas of concerns.  As a facial plastic surgeon, it is difficult to answer these questions without pictures.  Additionally, you may want to ask a series of more detailed question instead of multiple broad questions.  You will likely get quality answers this way.  

Facial surgery options.

I will need to see photos to give a proper answer to your question. Face forward and profile photos are preferred for evaluation.