Want a BBL at 5'4, 212lbs. How Much and Am I a Good Candidate? (photo)

Candidate for BBL?

+3

You will benefit from weight loss before considering any surgical procedures.  A physical exam is needed to make any formal recommendations.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Good Candidate for BBL?

+2

In my opinion, the more overweight the patient, the less likely the results are to be as good as desired. A lot is involved in the BBL and a good portion of the procedure is related to shaping tissue around the buttocks, even before the buttocks themselves are augmented. You have loose abdominal skin and I typically will address that issue at a separate surgery.It will take a large amount of fat removal to help you look your best and if you can lose some of that weight up front it would go a long way to improving your results. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO