Want a BBL But is It Worth It?

i am 19 years old have a baby of 6 months. I'm scared i seen some results and they are not pretty plzzzz help me. . . Im not satisfied with my body, i always wished to be skinny and have beautiful curves. Whats the best doctor that does a nice and perfect what you call happily results?

Hi There,

Here is a link to our board certified doctors that are qualified to perform Brazilian Butt Lift if your area.

Would have to see photos to advise...

+1

Pringlez:

No one can say for sure without seeing photos and physical exam. Why don't you schedule a consultation with a surgeon near you and see what they say...

hope this helps.

Dr. Michael in Miami