I Want a BBL Tummy Tuck Arm and Chin Lipo Can I Do This All at One Time?

One child saggy skin :-(

Multiple surgical procedures at the same time

+1

There is no problem performing multiple surgical procedures at the same time PROVIDED your surgeon has the requisite experience and provided the facilities exist for a possible overnight stay. I would caution you against embarking on any surgery in a doctor's office that might last more than five hours or where more than five liters are aspirated during liposuction.

Combination surgery

+1
The answer depends on the dynamics of your particular needs and the speed with which your surgeon operates, among other things. I personally don't like flipping a patient on the OR table because it adds to the complication rate and hold safety above showing how much surgery I can perform in the shortest possible time frame.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

+1

I perform tummy tuck and Brazilian buttlift in less than 4 hrs.  The arm and chin lipo do not add a great deal of time to the case.   If you are healthy, these can be done at the same time with the right surgeon.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA