I Want to Do a BBL a Second Time but How Much Weight Should I Gain Since They Took a Lot the First Time?

They took out a lot of fat from my stomach n back the first time I had my BBL. All the fat from my butt disappeared, though it looked GREAT in the beginning,now my stomach is lumpy and loose. I tend to gain weight in my arms and face and wouldn't want to gain too much for the procedure because I don't want to lipo those areas n wouldn't want to be stuck looking swollen on top unless there r other noninvasive options then ok. I also read thermage helps tighten the skin if its done right after lipo

BBL and weight gain

+1
I usually don ot recommend gaining weight for harvesting fat for butttock augmentation. You would have to be seen in person to see if you have enough donor sites available.

+1

I would not gain additional weight, but I would find a plastic surgeon who performs this procedure and revisions all the time to improve the result.  I would not invest in Thermage.  About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts, some with situations similar to yours.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Much of the grafting result depends upon the techniques utilized and the postoperative care.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA