I Have a Wrinkly Butt, And I Want a BBBl. Will It Work For Me? (photo)

Im not sure if I need the surgery will it make my butt look better? And would it make me look slimmer? My arms make me look fatter than i look and my boobs as well. Or should i exercise and get better results?

Wrinkly Bottom is Not a Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Thanks for the question.  Looking at your pictures it does appear to me that you have enough fat to make a significant improvement with a BBL procedure.  The skin wrinkling is unlikely to be improved with fat grafting since the wrinkling represents increased skin laxity.  Skin laxity is usually treated with surgical removal (tightening) of the skin.

Dr. ES

Wrinkly Butt and Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Wrinkles and folds imply both sagging and skin excess. A Brazilian Butt Lift is a misnomer - it is a fat transfer from other parts of the body to deficient areas of the buttocks and to then further augment their projection and volume. Just as is the case with sagging breasts, sagging is treated with a formal surgical lift NOT by adding more volume (a huge implant in the breast or a lot of fat ("Ghetto Booty") in the buttocks). 

In your case you appear to have stretch marks AND fat of the lower back. Liposuction of these areas ("Back Scoop Surgery") would greatly enhance your appearance. That should have been discussed at the time of yout Tummy Tuck. If you wanted this fat placed in the buttocks for further projection that would be another option.

Good Luck

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The pictures posted show stretch marks in the lower back upper buttocks, just below the tattoo. These will nit improve with Brazilian butt lift.

You have significant fat collection in the love handles and the buttocks differ in shape significanly.

Liposuction of the love handles will significanly improve on the shape of the buttocks. The fat liposuctioned can be distributed in strategic areas to improve on the asymmetry of the buttocks.

I can not tell if your skin is lax in the love handles upper buttock areas to justify extending your abdominoplasty incision to circumferential lift to tighten the skin and may be improve on the stretch marks.

Other options for the stretch marks is a tatto.

BBL

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Understanding your Candidacy for Brazilian Butt Lift Requires Exam

+1

Hi there-

From the photos you posted, it is very difficult to say whether or not you are a candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift, in which fat is removed from areas of prominence and grafted into the buttocks for improvement in shape and fulness.

An in person examination would be necessary to know for sure.

Generally speaking, the procedure is safe and effective when performed by an experienced BBL surgeon, and patient satisfaction rates very high- but an exam is needed.

Locate an experienced and ethical BBL surgeon in your area and visit for a consultation.

Armando Soto, MD