I Want a Bbl. How Big Would my Butt Be?

I weight 155 and 5'6" I really want a big bubble butt. Would I be able to get whatv I want with wat I weight or do I need to gain more weight. I had my consult and would be takn dat from arms, abdomen, flanks back and midriff. I just want good results.

Your exam is the key

+1

Your question can only be answered with a physical examination. Only the surgeon that is examining you can tell you if he or she can achieve the results you want with the body type that you have. Seek multiple board-certified plastic surgeons' opinions in their offices.

Dr. ES

I Want a Bbl. How Big Would my Butt Be?

+1

Although pictures and an exam would be necessary to confirm, I could probably liposuction 5 liters and transfer up to 1500 cc per buttock.  The results of the Brazilian buttlift are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA