I Want a BBL and Fat Transfer from my Stomach I'm 5'4 190? (photo)

I am 25 and tried every thing to loose the weight and the bad looking areas of my body. Whenever I tell someone my weight they don't believe me however I am afraid?. The questions that I have are as followed: Will I get bigger (as I did with my breast reduction), what kind of scars will I have, what happens if my desires aren't met, will int effect me getting pregnant 3 -4 years down the line and if so will I blow up and be in worst shape? About how much will it run?

Brazilian Buttlift at 5'4" 190 lbs

+5

I actually think you would be a good Brazilian buttlift candidate, and I would also agree that you do look lighter than your weight.  If you do not have any other health problems, you should be able to have the surgery.  No one can predict the effects of pregnancy, but if you maintain your weight you will likely maintain the buttocks and the trimmer midsection.  The skin may be loose as it is in many women following pregnancy.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.   The Brazilian buttlift probably runs from $6000 to $12000.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Brazilian butt Lift

+1

Two different pictures?????????

Two different bodies. ..................................................................................