Will a BBL Help the Appearance of Existing Stretch Marks? (Photo)

I want a BBL, will it help improve the appearance of existing stretch marks? Also, Im 5ft 2in and 121lbs....will I need to gain weight? I don't have much fat.

Brazilian butt lift and stretch marks

+1
Stretch marks will not improve with a brazilian butt lift.  A brazilian butt lift with autologous fat can sometimes improve dimpling in the buttocks as well.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Brazilian Butt Lift will not improve stretch marks. There is no truly good treatment for stretch marks with the present technology. There is some fat in the flanks area, that can be liposuctioned and fat transferred to the buttocks.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Will a BBL Help the Appearance of Existing Stretch Marks?

+1
Usually the stretchmarks will not be improved.  I would not recommend weight gain. You can get a great result with your current weight.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.