I want and NEED to have a tummy tuck! I just want to wear normal clothes?

I am a healthy 25yr old woman( 3 c-sections, one with general anesthesia). Its been a year from my last c-section I want to go to Argentina for a nice vacation..I am planning to go in January and have a tummy tuck+breast lift+liposuction in abdomen and between legs in november before I go. My problem is that I am very scared because of the BMI ..I lost 35lbs and now I am 160lbs 5"2 .I excercise every day. Would it be safe for me? Or am I going to put my self in too much risk?

The most important question is whether you plan to lose more weight

+1

When I have patients that are losing weight particularly a significant amount as you have, my concern is that performing the procedure before they've reached their "bottom weight" may not give them the most satisfactory result. The patient can realistically loose more than 10 more pounds, I usually have them reschedule for a follow-up visit

Vacation after a tummy tuck

+1

That's great that you lost the 35 pounds however you can do your surgery in November and still be able to go on vacation in January you have to remember it takes about 6 weeks to get the acute swelling to go down and 6 months before you see your finally results

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Tummy tuck with liposuction and breast lift may be reasonable if you are healthy and the surgeon is an expert at all of these and can perform them all in less than 6 hours.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

Want and Need a Tummy Tuck

+1

Dear Dayi,

Thank you for your question. The first thing to do is find a reputable Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation. That way you may get your questions and concerns answered.

Good Luck.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Candidate?

+1

Thank you for the question. As you can imagine, it is difficult to give you specific/meaningful advice based on the very limited information here.

Generally speaking, the "ideal" tummy tuck patient is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent support system surrounding him/her, does not smoke, is capable of arranging enough recovery time and who has reached a (or close to) long-term stable weight.

At some point, you may benefit from in person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who, after complete history/physical/communication of your goals, will be able to provide you with more helpful advice.

.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm