Are there any doctors in Orange County, CA that can help me with pain and nerve damage after SmartLipo?

Want some advice on where to get help for pain. I had smart lipo of face neck with the heat He was aggressive with cheek and made permanent marks. my face looks horrible. he hit my scm muscle which Is causing me a lot of pain it' has been about 11 weeks since procedure and I am in so much pain! I am going to pt and orthopedic I am miserable! It is only The right , The doctors belive he may hav hit the nerve also. Any doctors in area that may help?? I'm in Orange County calif. but had this lipo procedure in Arizona where parts of my family live.

Pain

+1
I would check back with your surgeon in Arizona. It is unusual to have pain 3 months after a lipo procedure. If you only want pain control there are doctors, usually anesthesiologists, who specialize in pain.

Slight discomfort is normal after Smartlipo

+1
After Smartlipo you will experience slight bruising, swelling and numbing. These side effects are normal and will eventually subside. Follow up with your surgeon to make sure you are healing properly, in the meantime continue to wear your compression garment. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD