I Want to Achieve the Result of the Picture, That They Are Not Nostrils?

Hello. I had two previous rhinoplasties with poor outcome. Now I have rib graft inside my nose. My question is there any surgeon I can get the result I want (the photo). Want all the stuffy nose, you can not see the nostril. Pictured with my ideal outcome'm forcing him face and look good as well. I find one surgeon that I can ensure success in this third intervention. I would appreciate any doctor can tell me whether or not my ideal outcome. Many thanks!

Rhinoplasty

+1

Make sure of what you want changed and discuss  in details with your plastic surgeon.

The pictures posted show your present unchanges nose is better than the changes< morphed, picture.