I Want to Get Rhinoplasty That Would Make my Nose Smaller in Profile, but Dont Want my Nose to Change from the Front?

I want my nose reduced in profile, which would involve reducing the tip, i'm worried my nose will be changed from the front.Also,how long would it take for my nose to look at least not worse than before ? Many Thanks

Nasal Profile Look Changes By Rhinoplasty

+1

Without photos and physical examination, it is not possible to provide you with a solid solution to achieve your goal.

Nonetheless, it seems that you could benefit from a tip de-projection.

That being said, addressing one aspect of the nose often requires additional adjustments to other nasal parts so the results will look as natural and fit as possible hence enhancing the facial features of the patient.

Please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of corrective surgeries dramatically.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian