I Just Had a Permanenet Bridge (Lower Jaw) Put in a Few Days Ago? (photo)

I planned an implant, but dentist advised bridge as a best option. I don't like the bridge she made: color & shape don't match my natural teeth. Dentist cemented it to my teeth and after that started adjusting the shape. She made it much thinner and grounded it too low now. I feel like the jaw is shifted to the right side. When I eat I have a feeling that two front tooth of the bridge just being pulled out of my mouth and It's really painful. Another dentist made XRays and said it MUST be re-done.

Replacing the bridge

+1

you need to replace the bridge, even if you do not implants, you have root canals on both, of them,so the height can be changed ,to give space for more porcelain, only if you deserve another bridge,so it would look more natural,

if you deserve  to change for an implant, just change the 2 crowns, holding the bridge ,and you can still set an implant,both things can be performed in just a couple of days.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Your dentist gave you a bad bridge!!

+1

I agree with the others.  Need a reason not to have been given the option for an implant.  also, the bridge should fit very well before cementing it permanently.  You also should have been given a mirror to view the bridge prior to cementing it permanently. I would go back and talk to him to see what his new options are.  A bridge is not a bad idea but an implant is generally better!!!! 

Keith Blankenship, DDS
Jacksonville Cosmetic Dentist

Bridge

+1

Unfortunately, the procedure is not reversible. Have a frank talk with the dentist who made the original bridge and voice your concerns.  The dentist has the option to remake the bridge at no additional cost to you,  or give you a full refund if you choose to have the bridge redone by another dentist.  If you get no cooperation and / or satisfaction, you can lodge a grievance with the local dental society.  

Murray Bruckel, DDS
Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist

Unhappy with cemented bridge.

+1

First of all, you should have been given clear reasons as to why a bridge was a better option than implant(s). Secondly, you should have been given the opportunity to closely examine the appearance and the "feel" of the bridge prior to cementation.  You should have a one on one talk with this doctor and express your concerns. Good luck.

Michael Firouzian, DDS
Columbus Cosmetic Dentist

Not happy with bridge

+1

Best option talk to your dentist give them achance to make you happy good luck.  Kevin coughlin. Dmd MBA magd.  CEO Baystate dental

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Cosmetic Dentist