I'm 6 weeks post Breast Augmentation. My left breast has felt odd, could I have Capsular Contracture or is this side tighter?

My left breast more or less has had a feeling of tightness, moving or not moving I can feel it. Some days I feel fine and others days its more noticeable. It almost feels like its stuck to something type of feeling. Its slightly higher compared to my right breast but only noticeable to me and no one else. Does the left just need more time to settle or is there something wrong?

Final result after a breast augmentation

+1
6 weeks is a short postop time to see your final resul. You can continue feeling different sensations until you have 9 months after the procedure. Be patient and always keep in touch with your plastic surgeon.

6 weeks post breast augmentation

+1
It is difficult to determine if there is a problem without examining you.  6 weeks is a little early to see capsular contracture.  There will likely be some settling that will occur over the next few months.  You should definitely discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon who knows you best.

David S. Chang, MD

"Sticking" implant

+1
It is impossible to say what is causing this over the internet. You should see your doctor who will be able to examine you and will be in the best position to determine what is happening

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

6 weeks post Breast Augmentation

+1
Hello.  Although it is not uncommon for each breast to not settle at the same time,  it is very difficult to determine what is going on without a physical examination.  Call your plastic surgeon and share your concerns with them.  Good luck!

John A. Ayala, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Sticking implants

+1
WIthout an exam in person, it is difficult to say what would be best for you and why your implants may be "sticking."