Is It Normal to Have No Bruising What So Ever After Lipo? Worried my Results Won't Be As Good.

I had full tt Lipo to the rib area abd sides is it normal to have no bruising I'm 18 post op results so far are great but wandered y other people Loki black and blue after lipo ?

Does A Lot Of Bruising After A Tummy Tuck & Liposuction Mean That It Was A Good Surgery?

+2

There is absolutely no correlation between the amount of bruising and whether a tummy tuck with liposuction was a good or bad surgery.  Some patients have very significant bruising after a good tummy tuck and some have none.  The good news is your are on the right side of the bell shaped curve.  If your surgeon used drains and if your surgeon used tumescent with epinephrine, these two factors would bode well for less bruising.  However, some people just bruise a lot and some don't. 

In my practice, we use DMSO before surgery to improve the blood supply for a tummy tuck, and DMSO after surgery to open extra blood vessels and assist the body in removing bruise from the tissue. 

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and bruising

+1

Everyone heald differntly and bruises differently after liposuction. I guess you are lucky that you did not bruise.

Bruising after liposuction

+1

Every patient's recovery is different even with very similar procedures performed.  Your body will respond differently than other people's bodies.  The amount of bruising has nothing to do with your final result.  Good luck with your recovery!

Naveen Setty, MD

No Bruising --Worried my Results Won't Be As Good.

+1

No relationship between the two. The amounts of bruising varies so much from patient to patient, Be grateful you are not at the other end of the spectrum. Hopefully you recovery will continue uneventfully.

Thanks and best wishes.

Bruising after Liposuction and Quality of Results?

+1

Congratulations on having had the tummy tuck procedure. The absence of bruising does not necessarily correlate to the quality of results you can expect after the procedure.  The degree of bruising/swelling will vary significantly from one patient to another.