What to Do About Undereye Pressure and Puffiness?

What can I do about waking up with undereye pressure that lasts throughout the day, puffiness and an increasingly evident crease? I am in my 20s & relocated from CA to upstate NY 2 yrs ago. After moving, I was continually waking up with under eye puffiness. It has progressed into a further deepening of the under eye crease, in addition to having nasal congestion. I have been prescribed multiple nasal sprays and allergy meds.

Eyelid puffiness from allergies

+1

I think you are on the right track in trying to address allergies. Other things that might be helpful are mite proofing your sleeping environment with special pillow cases and mattress covers. That helped me tremendously when I had a similar problem.