When I Wake Up my Nose is a Lot Bigger Than Usual - How Can I Fix This?

It takes nearly the whole day to go back to normal. But on some days it doesn't even get smaller. I am wondering if i am allergic to something and there is an easy way to fix this or if i need surgery in order to fix the problem. It stops me from wanting to do things in the day because it looks ugly. I somehow think that if i don't have a shower in the day, it sometimes goes back to normal, but if i do have a shower it stays big.

Nose is Bigger Than Usual When Wakes Up in Morning

When you wake up your nose is a lot bigger than usual?  You need to stop telling lies in your dreams, Pinocchio.  Just kidding.  You should consult with an otolaryngologist (ENT) for evaluation of your problem.  Book a morning appointment so that your nose is maximally swollen.  And do continue showering on a regular basis.  Good luck, be well, and please let us know what is found. 

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Morning nasal swelling

Morning nasal swelling may be related to allergies.  Get an appointment with an ENT to be evaluated or an allergist.

Nose bigger in the morning.

Our faces swell when we sleep as does the nose. This should be not really noticeable. See an ENT surgeon when your nose is swollen to get an opinion.