Will waiting a full year to get a bbl rather than seven months after giving birth give me better results?

I gave birth in November, but I chose to breast feed until 3 and a half months. I'm having my breast done at the end of September, because I would have waited 6 months. I wanted to do the bbl 3 months before my breast augmentation but my sister told me if I wait a full year vs 7months after giving birth I will enjoy my results muchmore. Is 7months after birth to soon for a Brazilian butt lift, if I'm down to pre pregnancy weight? Will my results be better if I get the surgery in1 yr ? Thank you

BBL and waiting after pregnancy

+1
I think 6 months is ok as long as you have gotten down to your goal weight, and you are no longer breast feeding. Best to be seen in person.

+1
   The truth is it probably does not matter.  If you are to prepregnancy weight, the results should be the same.