I am Asian. How Much Wait Time Between Two Different Procedures by Two Different Doctors?

I wanna do breast augmentation and nose job by two different doctors.

Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation

+1

This is fairly common where a patient wants the best surgeon to do their areas of expertise.  I often work together with a board certified plastic surgeon who can do the breast augmentation while I do the rhinoplasty the same day.  This allows you to heal at the same time and take less time off of work/daily activities/etc.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the best results you can.

Waiting between surgeries

+1

While I am on the conservative side, I would recommend:

1) have your nose done first

2) wait at least 6 weeks before your breast surgery

When you operate on the nose, it is not a completely "clean" operation because the nose is next to the mouth which cannot be sterilized.  I DON'T recommend having this type of non-clean operation soon AFTER breast implants because bacteria can get into the blood during nose surgery and can theoretically seed the breast implants with an infection.  This is why you should take antibiotics after breast implant surgery whenever going to the dentist- bacteria from your teeth can get into your bloodstream during a cleaning.  While that is usually not a problem and very transient, I have seen one case of breast implant infection that was likely caused by this type of oral work, and so I extrapolate that issue to nose surgery which can be seen as similar.  Good luck!

Adam David Lowenstein, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Two different surgeons

+1

If you have the breast surgery done first, you could have the nose job done in as little as one week.  If you have the nose done first, the wait might be about two weeks.  Just make sure both surgeons are aware of your plans, which I don't think would be a problem for any reasonable surgeons.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Time between breast aug and rhinoplasty

+1

There is no strict rule on time to wait between breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. Generally speaking I would recommend waiting about 4-6 weeks in between, thought it really depends on how extensive each procedure is, and how much time it takes until you feel back to normal afterwards. It is important to consider the healing time from each, and the amount of downtime involved with each, and plan accordingly. There are some select surgeons who are highly skilled in both procedures, and combining the two procedures would save you cost and down-time, so it is worth consulting with other surgeons. You just want to make sure you have a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. In my practice nose and breast procedures are combined in appropriate candidates with excellent results. It really comes down to good clear communication and finding the right surgeon to suit your needs. If you feel you found the best surgeons for you and want to go with separate doctors, ask their preference on which order and how much time they would prefer between procedures.

Anita Patel, MD

Much wait time between rhinoplasty and breast augmentation

+1

Probably best to wait  a month between procedures to allow full recovery  for your body from the anesthesia and the surgical intervention