I want to have a breast augmentation and nose job. How Much Wait Time Between Two Different Procedures by Two Different Doctors?

I would like to have a breast augmentation and nose job done by two different doctors. How much wait time between these two different procedure ?

Time between procedures

+1

There is no set time to wait in between the two procedures.  A month would be a conservative time frame that should be more than safe.  Good luck.

Time Between Two Operations With Different Docs

+1

There is no set time.  You should do it when you feel up to it and when you are healed.  I would recommend that you wait at least a month.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Time to wait in between plastic surgical procedures

+1

As long as you are in good health I would wait about 6 weeks between general anesthesia procedures.  There is probably no exact answer in general as it must be individualized for each patient.  

Time between surgeries

+1

If you have the breast implants done first, you could undergo the nose job a week later. If you do the nose first, since it involves the airway and use of a mask, you would probably need to wait about two weeks. Good luck!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty

+1

It is very common to find a plastic surgeon that can do both the breast augmentation and rhinoplasty at the same time. I do them all the time together.  Either way I think that waiting 6 weeks should be ok.

How much time between surgeries

+1

I would definitely recommend choosing a plastic surgeon who you feel comfortable with doing both of the procedures you desire. Just like your family physician, you want to chose a surgeon you can develop a long term relationship with. Best Wishes.

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation at same time?

+1

You may be ablke to find a plastic surgeon who is excellent at BOTH breast augmentation and rhinoplasty, but it may be difficult. While many surgeons say that they can do everything, the reality is that not everyone is excellent at everything. You may want to try to find a plastic surgeon who is willing to work with another surgeon at the same time. This is done occassionally in my office when I have a patient who wants a beast augmentation and also needs a complex nose revision that I think is best done by a nose specialist - we work together, during the same oepration, and assist each other. It works out really well and I our patient gets the best possible care.

Matthew Schulman, MD

MULTIPLE SURGERIES

+1

Hi Ann,  I would find a surgeon you have confidence in who is capable of performing both surgeries at the same time.  If you are unable I would wait a week or so between surgeries. You would save money by having the same surgeon perform both surgeries.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

How Much Wait Time Between Two Different Procedures by Two Different Doctors?

+1

I would say that a week is plenty. I would suggest starting with the rhinoplasty, so that while your implants are in and healing they will not risk a bacterial shower during the nose procedure. 

All the best. 

Operations that can be done concurrently can also be staggered by any time interval.

+1

Occasionally, a rhinoplasty in breast augmentation are done together. If they need to be staggered because they are to be performed by two separate surgeons, any time interval will do provided it's acceptable to both surgeons.