Should I Wait a Couple of More Years for Cosmetic Surgery?

What Age is Recommended for a Chin and Jowl Lift and at what age is a facelift recommnded for a chin and frown line lift?

I'm 43 years old and and about 5'8" and pretty slender. This is definitely a heriditary issue, Are there any dr.'s that are good but also not as expensive? I read somwhere that the sagging neck lift works better when you get older, but I have quite an insecurity about this now.

Any advice would be truly appreciated.I've always felt un attractive and was tormented by kids in school. Please. advice would really help, and again...finances are an issue, so what would be the best option for me? Thank you, Deenie

Age is not a criteria for facial rejuevination

You need a facelift when mirror on the wall tells you that you are ready.  Waiting just takes away the time you could have enjoyed your facelift, had you done it sooner.  However, quality facelifts will cost what they cost.  Looking for cheap deals are bad deals for the patient since they usually backfire.  There are no shortcuts to real thing.  Take a loan and invest in yourself and that may be best personal investment of all times.  Facelift is a serious business and should not be taken lightly.  Quality usually does not go on sale.    Find a reputable plastic surgeon and be willing to pay his price.