Should I Wait to Do Buccal Fat Removal After a Revision Nose and Chin Implant?

I will be doing a revision rhinoplasty as well as a revision chin implant. I want buccal fat removal as well but the doctor is strongly suggesting I do the buccal fat removal after the revision surgeries. He wants me to be psychologically ok for all the changes. This is because presently I am so unhappy with the results of the first surgery which was not performed by him. What do you think? I hate my chubby fat cheeks and he does agree I should do buccal fat removal but not all together.

Buccal fat pad removal and rhinoplasty during one operation?

Sharpie,

I would strongly recommend that you do that as a second procedure. You have stated that you are very unhappy with previous surgery. I agree with your current plastic surgeon. Moreover, segmenting procedures will offer a better mapping to how to go around the buccal fat removal based on the outcome of your revision surgeries, hence a better definition as an end result. Good Luck