Should I Wait to Do Buccal Fat Removal After a Revision Nose and Chin Implant?

I will be doing a revision rhinoplasty as well as a revision chin implant. I want buccal fat removal as well but the doctor is strongly suggesting I do the buccal fat removal after the revision surgeries. He wants me to be psychologically ok for all the changes. This is because presently I am so unhappy with the results of the first surgery which was not performed by him. What do you think? I hate my chubby fat cheeks and he does agree I should do buccal fat removal but not all together.

Buccal fat pad removal and rhinoplasty during one operation?

+2

Sharpie,

I would strongly recommend that you do that as a second procedure. You have stated that you are very unhappy with previous surgery. I agree with your current plastic surgeon. Moreover, segmenting procedures will offer a better mapping to how to go around the buccal fat removal based on the outcome of your revision surgeries, hence a better definition as an end result. Good Luck

Buccal Fat Removal with other Facial Surgery

+1

Buccal fat removal can be done with your nasal and chin revisions. However, none of us have examined you or discussed your alternatives and therefore I strongly suggest you follow  your surgeon's recommendations.

Buccal fat pad removal with other surgery

+1

It sounds like a reasonable plan to put off the buccal fat pad excision until a later time when you have had time to adjust to the post-surgical results.