Should I Wait Until my Breast Are Removed to Return to Work?

I have a tissue expander in left chest, i am going for my third fill today. Should i wait until breast expander to be removed before i return to work? I am a cashier and i have to constantly sack grocery and move my upper left side. Should i return or wait?

Returning to work as soon as you can after mastectomy is good for your body and head

+1

Ask your surgeon when you can use your arms without restriction, but I would return to work as soon as you can.  First, you will recover faster. Second, it takes time to be ready for the second stage.  Third, your morale will be much better.  Good luck!

Nashua Plastic Surgeon