4 Years After TT ans I have No Waist Shape, Would Lipo Help Add Contour?

I had a full tummy tuck almost 4 years ago, but I don't have anymore my waist shape, know my body is square-ish and out of shape. I wonder if a lipo could solve a bit this problem?

Liposuction and improving waist contour after tummy tuck

+1

Liposuction is often beneficial  in conjunction with a tummy tuck for shaping the waist to complement the abdomen.  If you have fatty deposits in this area along with good skin elasticity liposuction can be helpful. More importantly getting in shape with exercise and a good diet will allow your results to be long lasting and beautiful. 

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Improving Waistline after Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

Physical examination will be necessary to give you good advice. Sometimes,  liposuction is helpful in contouring the waistline. Sometimes, additional skin excision in the flank and lower back area (extension of the tummy tuck)  along with liposuction may be necessary  to achieve your goals.

I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.