What is Going On? (photo)

I had my breast augmentation on Monday so its only been 4 days. 575 cc in the left & 600 cc in right; silicone. 2 days ago I noticed left breast was increasing in bruising. Yesterday the bruising tripled & theres a lot of yellow discoloration around the nipple and bellow my breast. I called my doctor and he saw me yesterday. He was very short with me and told me that he may drain it next thursday on my next appt. He acted like I was wasting his time. Please take a look at the pics & give advice!

What is Going On

This looks like simple bruising from  bleeding (small amount) in the tissues. But it would be difficult to diagnose a hematoma in need of evaluation from photos alone, so a call to your surgeon is in order.

Thank you for your question and for the posted photos. Best wishes.