Can Volume in the Cheeks After Radiesse Injections Diminish with Ultrasound Massages?

It has been a week since I got Radiesse injected into my cheeks. I find them to have to much volume. Will this distributed better the product in my cheeks?

Ultrasonic massage for swelling

+1

Ultrasonic energy can reduce swelling but it will not reduce volume of the filler, Radiesse. I have no experience in doing the ultrasound on areas of prior Radiesse filling, nor do I know of its possilbe effect on the filler. There are different ultrasound transducers and energy settings so they are not all the same.