I Had Voluma Juvederm Applied on my Upper Lip and Jaw, Last August 8th, 2013?

I have an appointment with the dentist on September 27th, 2013 to have some lower teeth cavities fixed. I wonder if I run any risk to have this dental work done in an area so close to the area on my face which was treated with that filler. Can it get damaged or can the filler migrate to another place? If so, how long should I wait before I can go to the dentist? I would rather wait and not run any risk! Thanks for your kind attention. S. Gilmore

Filler and Dental Work

+2

6 wks after filler injections should be enough time for the filler to have settled. You should not have any problems having dental work by September.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon