How Many Vitrase Injections Would It Take to Dissolve 1.5 Vials of Juvaderm Ultra Plus?

I had 1.5 vials of Juvaderm Ultra Plus injected into my cheeks 6 months ago.Since that time I've had 5 Vitrase injections over 3 months in an attempt to get rid of the filler but it appears to still be there..Could this be possible or do i have inflammatory tissue or scar tissue making it appear that the juvaderm is still there?

It Should Take No More Than 2 or 3 Injections of Vitrasse

+2

Vitrasse is effective at dissolving hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, and Bolotero.  After injection, the area needs to be aggressively massaged.  It typically takes 1 or 2 injections to dissolve the fillers.  

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon