Vitrase injected inside lip area, meaning the mucous membrane. Normal procedure?

I now have loss of tissue between my nose and lips. A crease appeared along with smoker type lines.Can anyone comment as to why this technique was utilized and will my tissue recover? Doctor states the crease was there prior. Obviously it was not.

Vitrase

+1

Vitrase (Hyaluronidase) will dissolve hyaluronic acid (HA) found in fillers such as Juvederm, Belotero, and Restylane. It will not cause loss of normal human tissue, nor will it cause volume loss when injected in a patient, other than to dissolve the previously injected HA filler. I suggest that you review your before and after photos with your Doctor for further clarification.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon