Does Vitrase or Dissolving Agent for Restylane Cause Swelling

Do dissolving agents for ha fillers cause swelling or bruising? I am trying to remove some lumps caused by restylane in my lips, but I'm doing it on a saturday and have an event on that evening (4 hours after my appointment).

Does Hyaluronidase cause swelling?

Hyaluronidase, generally speaking does not cause swelling but any time a needle is poked in to a delicate and sensitive area like the lips you can get swelling...some people more than others.  Ice, before and after the procedure,  is probably your best bet to minimize the swelling and have the best chance of showing up to your event without much swelling.  That being said, again, with any needle poke, not only is there a chance of swelling but bruising as well....so you may not be out of the woods from a risk/ side effect stand point.  Good luck.