What is Best Vitamin/supplement After I Finish Accutane Treatment?

im about to to start the accutane for the 2nd time. my acne is appear again after few mth i finished the treatment. then the doctor ask me to start the accutane treatment again. i would like to ask is there any vitamin/supplement should i take after i finish the treatment later to make sure the acne is not appear again. thanks

Vitamin/supplements and Accutane

+1

There aren't vitamins or supplements that prevent acne. The only thing that's important is that during your Accutane course you don't take an additional Vitamin A supplement. It's fine if the Vitamin A is in your multivitamin or something like that, but don't take any additional Vitamin A supplements during your course.