Does Vitamin E Help in Reduction of Nasolabial Folds?

i heard some telling that using vitamin e helps in reduction of naso labial folds.please tell me whether i should go with it or not.if yes suggest me with some vitamin e products available at markets. thank you!

+2

Vitamin E will not reduce your nasolabial folds. The main treatment for this area is placement of a filler into the cheek and the nasolabial fold itself. This is a safe and very common office procedure.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radisse and Nasolabial Folds

+1

Vitamin E does not reduce the appearance of nasolabial folds. It may help improve the outer surface layer of your skin.

But nasolabial folds are cause by muscles and tissues that are deeper within the skin.  With age, these tissues will start to change, causing the face to look droopy. Deep nasolabial folds are often the first signs of this process.

One of the best fillers to use for this area is Radiesse.  Radiesse does not just provide volume, it also offers structural support when needed. This is due to the calcium microspheres that make up the injection.

Here is a real example of an actual patient who benefited from this. Radiesse really helped her look much younger.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Nasolabial folds reduction

+1

Vitamin E will unfortunately not reduce your nasolabial folds.  Best is to consider soft tissue filler, e.g. Restylane/Perlane, Juvederm or Radiesse.

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist