Vitamin K for Acne Red Marks? (photo)

I'm at the end of the line. I've been through a moderate to severe acne cycle before and dealt with red marks. I am a patient person and am well aware healing is a long process. The red marks I am experiencing now are over 1-2 years old with absolutely NO fading. I've tried IPL, hydroquinone, exfoliating, peels, nothing seems to do anything. The nurse who did my IPL recommended Vitamin K as a last result. Have any doctors had experience with Vitamin K working? Any other last resorts?

Persistent red marks after acne

+1

Hi Derek!  I am not aware of vitamin K being used for this type of problem.  From the photographs it looks like you still have active inflammation and acne.  Although it is hard with out an examination, it appears that you might benefit from more aggressive acne treatment.  You might benefit from isotretinoin or Accutane.  Consult with a board-certified dermatologist.