Does Vitamin E oil help in preventing and removing fine lines and wrinkles? Can it penetrate the skin and provide its anti-oxidant benefit to the skin?
Vitamin E for Prevention of Lines and Wrinkles?
Doctor Answers (1)
Vitamin E and Wrinkles
A combination of the following will help you prevent and treat existing facial wrinkles:
1. Moisturizers and Sunscreen with SPF >30
2. Retin- A (your doctor will figure out best strength)
3. TCA Peel (we prefer the Obagi Blue Peel) or Lasers (I prefer the BBL or SkinTyte with the Sciton Laser
4. Make sure you don't squint often (poloroid sunglasses and visual correction if needed)
5. Regular Care by a medical esthetician
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.