Are Visio-Lign Veneers the Best Dental Veneers in the Market ? What's PMMA ?

I've heard of a new Veneering sytem made out of PMMA called Visio-lign they say it in-destructable and life like ....like a smile from God ! I would like more info.

Porcelain veneers can give you the smile from God!!

+1

Visio-Lign is a product line that encompasses materials and teeth that are used in fabrication of dental prosthesis.  This is not a material that can be "glued" or bonded to a tooth.  The PMMA is Poly-methyl Methacrylate, which is an acrylic material used for many dental application including provisional veneers and crowns but never permanently bonded to teeth.

Visio-Lign can be used on dentures or implant supported prosthesis for veneers on teeth your best bet is porcelain that is custom created for your particular situation.

Cheers,

Toronto Cosmetic Dentist