I Have Visible Cellulite when I Stand/sit, but Not when Lying Down. Is This Moderate for the Cellulaze Treatment?

I am a little confused on what I have been reading on the grades of cellulite for cellulaze. It would be great if mine was moderate!!

Update here

+1

That is correct in the standing position is how we examine the grades of cellulite. If sitting thee compression of the skin/tissues makes these irregularities decrease. Send a photo so we can give you an idea of the grades of cellulite you have. Regards Dr. B, MIAMI 

Visible cellulite is treatable

+1

As far as cellulite goes, if it is something that is visible enough that makes you uncomfortable in certain clothing or activities it is something that probably makes you an appropriate candidate for Cellulaze. Recent studies estimate up to 95% of women have some degree of cellulite, and it tends to worsen as you age. Other factors that can aggravate cellulite include smoking, poor diet, lack of exercise, and pregnancy. From the studies so far, younger women who have Cellulaze to reduce cellulite seem to have a better long term improvement for fat in the treated areas. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD