Is There Anyway That I Could Possibly Have Butt Implants and Breast Implants Surgeries Done at Once?

I want to make one single trip to Tijuana from San Diego, I live in the East cost so I'm making to trips. Is there any chance for those two along with some liposuction/ body sculpting all in one surgery and one day? I understand it'd be difficult! But during the first week of recovery which is the toughest, will I be able to sleep on any of my sides or back or stomach? How will it be possible? Thanks a lot

Is There Any Way That I Could Possibly Have Butt Implants and Breast Implants Surgeries Done at Once?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Butt implants and breast implants can be placed at the same time.  Selected liposuction may be appropriate. 

Buttock implants

Both buttock implants and breast augmentation can be done safely. I would recommend choosing your doctor based on experience and qualifications rather than price. If there is a complications who will take care of you ??? and the repair will be more expensive