Is There Anyway That I Could Possibly Have Butt Implants and Breast Implants Surgeries Done at Once?

I want to make one single trip to Tijuana from San Diego, I live in the East cost so I'm making to trips. Is there any chance for those two along with some liposuction/ body sculpting all in one surgery and one day? I understand it'd be difficult! But during the first week of recovery which is the toughest, will I be able to sleep on any of my sides or back or stomach? How will it be possible? Thanks a lot

Is There Any Way That I Could Possibly Have Butt Implants and Breast Implants Surgeries Done at Once?

+1
Butt implants and breast implants can be placed at the same time.  Selected liposuction may be appropriate. 

Butt implants and breast implants

+1

Dear Ana, The answer to your question is yes. The 2 surgeries are done on opposit positioning, so , you will be turned over once one surgey is done. Consquently, safety is paramount. Make sure that your surgery is performed in an accredited surgery center by the likes of AAAASF - American Association for Accreditation of Surgical Facilities. Your recovery will be uncomfortable because you will be able to lie only on your sides or sit, but never the less , it is doable and few of my patients did it. As far as the surgery proper, consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has lots of experience in both surgeries. Breast augmentation is very common, however only few surgeons in the country perform butt implants. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results. Best of luck, Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Buttock implants

+1

Both buttock implants and breast augmentation can be done safely. I would recommend choosing your doctor based on experience and qualifications rather than price. If there is a complications who will take care of you ??? and the repair will be more expensive