Should I have Lipo & Fat Transfer to Buttocks (BBL) with doctor who's performed 5 patients prior to me? (Photo)

I have met with two different board certified surgeons about this, and decided to go with the one I had a procedure done with a few years ago. My measurements are 36d-27-36, but with a tape measure over clothes today I am 38.5”-35”-39.5” My weight is between 144-147 I am 5’1”. I want an hour glass shape/proportionate shape nothing "TOO" extreme. Should I be nervous? Should I show him pictures of what I want? I hear people talk of CC's? Help :(

TT vs LIpo

+2
Thank you for the pictures.

Although liposuction may help improve your figure, I believe that a tummy tuck in combination with liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back and fat grafting in to buttocks.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How many BBLs is enough experience?

+2
Dear BarbieBiz, 
The most important factor is that you trust your doctor will be able to provide the best possible results and treat any complications, in the unlikely event that they occur. If you trust him and he has good results you should go with him.  It is reasonable that you show him photos of results that you would like to have.  But keep in mind, the discussion of how many cc's of fat is transferred is often moot because, most of the time the maximum amount of liposuction is performed and depending on your desired results, some to all of the fat harvested is transferred. 

Luis H. Macias, MD

Should I have Lipo & Fat Transfer to Buttocks (BBL) with doctor who's performed 5 patients prior to me?

+2
    I would not attempt to discourage you from going to a surgeon with whom you have had surgery before.  If you feel comfortable with the results he produces for the BBL go with him. 

BBL and the look

+1
I think that you need to sit down and talk to your surgeon about your goals. Certainly bringing in photos of others that you like may be helpful.  Good luck.