How Can I Get a Inverted V Intergluteal Fold While Doing BBL? (photo)

I have a horizontal intergluteal fold and wondering if BBL will help this or do you recommend doing something extra? I would like a heart shape butt..not a triangle one...round on bottom of each cheek.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Inverted V shape at lower end of gluteal fold is possible

+1

There are several areas of the buttocks that have different densities. The area you are talking about is located right where your sit bones press on the buttock skin as you sit (put your hand under your buttock when you sit to see what I mean. The keys to fill out this area are:

1. Realize that it is a fibrous area that will take a proportionately greater load postoperatively
  2. Process the fat correctly- see the video link
  3. Inject into that area perpendicular to the plane of the skin to expand the fibrous space between sit bone and skin.
  4. Focus on that area and over correct, as there will be some reabsorption post op. The patient in the link below weighed only 95 pds yet we were able to round out her butt

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/brazilian-butt-lift/before-after-photos/butt-augmentation-156/

Round on bottom, Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Dear Mama,

I think you are reading too much on line and haven't pieced everything together properly.  Your terminology is somewhat confused.  The intergluteal fold can only be vertical, not horizontal and "round on bottom" would be a triangular or A frame shape, not heart shaped.  I would recommend consultation with an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified plastic surgeon to better clarify your goals and needs.  You have a very nice starting structure and should obtain a fantastic result once these are well defined.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://francisnyplasticsurgery.com/body.asp

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

One needs to look at Brazilian Butt Lift as a body contouring surgery. The shape of the love handles( Flanks) and lowe back, thighs, and abdomen are essetial integral parts to shape and sculpt.

The buttock can be shaped bt artfully distributing the fat where it can be shaped to the desires shape. One need to pay special attention to the depression at the lateral hip joint area to shape the buttocks.

How Can I Get a Inverted V Intergluteal Fold While Doing BBL?

+1

The Brazilian buttlift results are highly surgeon and technique dependent.    You can change the shape with different techniques of liposuction and fat transfer.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php