I Have a Round Chubby Face.. Even Now That I Am 24.. What Should I Do to Fix This? (photo)

I've always been made fun of as a child when it came to my chubby cheeks. I was always told my cheeks would go down as I get older. I am 24 now and it seems that I need to take extra steps now to correct this. I want to look back on my 20's confident and happy. Not miserable and chubby faced. What do you believe my options would be to correct the "chubby cheeks"?

Round chubby cheeks problem

+1

Buccal Fat Removal through an incision in the mouth (leaving no outside scars) would be a good decision from your photos. Your chin also looks a little pointy.

Facial Balance and harmony would be the goal!!!!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon