Is it Possible to Wash the ViPeel Treatment Off Before Getting Results?

I had the Vi Peel on 4 days ago, in the middle of the night my neck area was very inflamed, after trying the moisturizer and then the 1% hydrocortisone creme, it was very intense. After two hours of that I washed my neck off and it calmed down. My neck has not begun to peel. Will it peel or did I wash off the treatment from the towelette? Thank you.

Vi Peel on face and neck

+1

The neck is a more sensitive area than the face so it is not surprising that your neck was more inflammed and uncomfortable than your face.  It also may take longer to peel.  Your face should have peeled already.  You probably have a folow up appointment scheduled soon so your practitioner can evaluate the areas as well.  Please use sunscreen on all areas now.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist