2 weeks post extended TT - hurts to pull on compression garments? (photo)

I am supposed to be wearing a panty girdle provided by my doctor. When I try to slide it over my hips, specifically over my left one, there is a shooting pain that goes down my leg. (this is the end of the incision) I still need help to get in and out of the girdle and I prefer to continue wearing the binder because it is easier for going to the bathroom,etc... Do I need to be concerned about the pain? I am no longer taking narcotics. Just tylenol every 4 to 6 hours.

Painful Garment After Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your picture. This pain when you slide your garment over your left hip may be irritating a nerve that gives sensation to the thigh.  This should improve if your PS is insistent on the garment use.  Please visit with your PS to see if he/she wishes continued use of the garment.

Dr. ES

2 weeks post extended TT - hurts to pull on compression garments?

This is an issue for your surgeon to decide on. Best to be seen ASAP to receive man answer. Good luck///  

Compression Garments After Extended TT

The compression garment may be too tight, especially because you are swollen. Consult with your surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon