Vinegar and Water Treatment Recommended After Fraxel Restore?

I had my first Fraxel restore treatment, I have bronzing on my face and I see some bumps starting to form. Can I use the vinegar and water treatment to help with the bumps? How long does the bronzing last? Also I see the holes from the Fraxel laser will they heal and disappear? Will the rough texture also go away?

Fraxel Restore

You didn't mention how many days ago you had the treatment. Bronzing usually lasts about five days, sometimes less, sometimes more, after Restore. It does depend on the energy settings used. You should see your doctor who performed the treatment to examine you and recommend the best aftercare.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Bronzing After Fraxel Restore Laser Treatment

Bronzing after Fraxel restore may last from 5 to 10 days. It usually is not necessary to use vinegar water soaks with restore. The holes should be very small and will dissapear with time. Keep your skin well moisturized and speak with your treating physician.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

16311 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436