Does Vigorous Massage (Vibrating Massager Machine) Make Skin Dimpling/looseness Worse After Abdominal Vaser Lipo?

I had a small amount of fat removed from under my naval (around half a liter) I remember it looked smooth and flat as soon as it was finished I am almost 3 weeks in now and the lumps and bumps are rather hard and the skin looks stapled to certain parts and wrinkly and disgusting in others. I just had a massage therapist massage the area with her machine for about 20 mins. When I looked at it again it was bright red and even more wrinkly than before. Is such a vigorous/deep massage beneficial?

Post Vaser Lipo Massaging

+1

Thank you for your question. We like to use the Velashape for this type of problem, or the Vasershape by Sound Surgical. The improvement is dramatic, and weekly treatments for 5-6 treatments can make a profound improvement. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser lipo and massage

+1

You should really contact your surgeon regarding how he/she would want you to treat the area after surgery.